Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!


Can you believe it is 2008? I hope everyone had a nice New Years! We did! Looking for another great year! I wanted to do a cute Thank you card for my friend and this is what I came up with:

Purple is my favorite color, so I pulled some scraps out of my paper box, none of the paper is Stampin' Up. I don't know that this Bella really applies for a Thank You card, but I really liked it and was dying to use it! I did use SU markers to color her, but I'm sorry, I can't remember which colors I used. I really need to start writing that down, but when I am in the middle of making a card, the last thing I want to do is take notes! I will make that one of my resolutions!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I think Bella works great for any card! This is cute!