Monday, January 7, 2008

I've been tagged...

My SBS2 Sister Lori tagged me:

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I hope I can come up with 7 things! Let's see:

1. I was born on Christmas Day.
2. I lost 40 pounds last year and managed to keep off 30 pounds! I still have a ways to go, but I'm going to do it!
3. I collect those little miniature spoons that you can buy at souvenir shops! I buy one everywhere we go and I have about 110 (yes, I just counted them!)
4. One time, about 8 or 9 years ago, my husband and I went for a drive and ended up in Detroit (about 5 hours away) and saw the Bridge to Canada (we never realized we lived that close to Canada!) We decided to cross the bridge and visit Windsor. We ended up getting a hotel and spending the night. We had no change of clothes or toiletries! It was awesome!
5. My daughter is really into Spongebob Squarepants right now and I secretly enjoy watching it with her!
6. My husband bakes the best chocolate chip cookies in the world, really! Ask anyone!
7. It took me over an hour to do this because I couldn't think of what to say.

I'm not sure which was harder, coming up with the 7 bits of info or coming up with 7 people =-) I tried not to tag anyone that has been tagged before, but if I tag you and you've already been tagged, let me know and I'll tag someone else! (the rules don't say anything about that, so hopefully I don't get busted by the tag police!)

The following bloggers are hereby tagged:

Bee
Crystal
Jenn
Samantha
Sandy
Maria
Rhonda

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hi Crissy!

Is being born on Christmas good or bad? Do you get 2 gifts. . .one for Christmas and another for your birthday or do you end up with a combined gift. I think I would love to have a birthday on Christmas! I'll know that every year my birthday will be celebrated big time! LOL!

Wow, congratulations on losing 40 lbs and keeping it off! That's fabulous! Good luck on losing the rest!

Your SBS2 sis,
Maria (Stampin Inspirations)