Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Look at this one!


I was reading through my comments for my last card (the masculine one) and noticed a lot of people have a hard time with masculine cards (myself included). Well I have one that is way better than the last one I posted. I made this one for my hubby's birthday and I really like it! I made this a couple weeks ago when I was playing around with a splitcoast challenge (SC155). I am going to do my best to tell you the colors, I believe it is Always Artichoke as the base and the two circles in the middle, Mellow Moss on the Strip and the big circles and River Rock for the circles with the stamped images. I used Always Artichoke ink for all the stamping! Stamp Sets used where: Favorite Teddy Bear, Time Well Spent, It's All Good and It's Your Birthday. I used little heart brads with the label holder (non-SU) in the corner. I used the hearts cuz it's for my hubby, but you could just as easily change that if it was for a friend!

7 comments:

Betsy said...

Masculine is hard...tfs your cards they are great and are just calling to be CASEd!

Lori said...

Nice masculine card! The hardware a is great idea for an embellishment on a card for a guy.

Alhambra Club said...

This card is lovely, it is great how you used the positive and negative of the circles.

Becky G said...

Good job on the masculine card! I love the tones you chose! Green is my favorite color! The hardware is a really nice touch! I have a hard time using hardware on my cards cause I just don't know where to place them. Yours is perfect! TFS

Stampin' Meg said...

Great color scheme- I don't like "masculine" per se either but this card is great.

Marilyn said...

What a great masculine card - love the color combo too!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Stunning! I love this colour combo and layout. It's funny that I always go to repeating three images for guy cards too. Symmetry is kind of masculine maybe? :0) Mel