Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm a bad blogger =-(

I've been looking at blogs lately and noticed that people have won blog candy and posted pictures on their blog and I won some blog candy in December last year and it didn't even occur to me to post about it. I'm sorry Kathleen, will you forgive a newbie blogger for her mistake? Since I have used some of it and put it all away, I will try to link to her blog with the pic: http://kathleenh-myhappyplace.blogspot.com/2007/11/blog-candy-celebration.html. I really appreciated all my goodies and wanted her to know. Plus, I just won some blog candy from Betsy and I will post that when I get it! I was going to offer some blog candy at 5,000 hits, but maybe I will do it at 3,000! That should give me some time to come up with something, so keep checking back!

3 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

You're a lucky girl....can't wait to see what else you've won.....we'll drool right along with you! Congrats!! :)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Belated congrats! I just LOVE that Delight in Life set. It's one I would never ever part with. :0) Mel

kathleenh said...

No problem Crissy. I'm glad to hear you've been able to put some of it to use already.