Saturday, January 19, 2008

Merci Target!


I was at Target yesterday and found this cook matt of adhesive paper. I didn't know that they made anything like it. It is basically a matt pack but you pull the backing off the back and voila it adheres to your project! So cool!

I used Pink cardstock for the base (from Valentine pack at Michael's). Then I trimmed the adhesive paper to fit the front. The ribbon was from the $1 spot at target and I had some little buckles that I added to that. The stamp set is from the upcoming SU Sale A Bration catalog. I used Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink and Gable Green markers to color in the image. The white is layered on a piece of Cool Caribbean card stock. There is a pink Gemstone bling from Hero Arts in the middle of the flower. I didn't put a sentiment on this card, but I think it would work for any ype of card, including, valentine, birthday or thank you. I really like this paper. I can't wait to use more of it!

7 comments:

Tina said...

that´s a wonderful card. I love the colors!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very nice!

L.A. said...

Oh,no! I'm not sure what's left of my New Year's resolutions and what little are left are crumbling fast. I have to go to Target to get a host of "stuff" tomorrow. Will I be able to resist tracking down the paper? Can I leave the ribbon alone? LOL!!

Thanks for the sneak peak at the Sale-e-Bration stamp.

Lori SBS2

Catherine said...

This is so cute! I especially like the little buckle on the ribbon.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Gorgeous. I love the layout with that awesome ribbon. We really NEED a Target in Canada. The paper and bright colours are absolutely gorgeous, :0) Mel

Cathrine StClair said...

Cute card - love the ribbon with it.
I have one of those matte packs - forgot about it. I need to get it out again.

jenn* said...

that background paper is fabulous! so is your 'jammy bella'!