Sunday, January 6, 2008

$1 Bargain Card!


I found this cute valentine stamp at Michael's for a $1.00 and I was hoping that it would work with SU's scallop punch and it does, perfectly! Yay! The "U" is from my SU Brushstroke Alphabet set. I used some non-SU red and pink paper. The small hearts are another great find, I got these at Joann's, there are 4 designs and they were a $1.00 as well! I used Basic Black and Real Red Ink. The ribbon is from the Target $1 spot! Who doesn't love a good bargain! I'm not completely pleased with the card, but I was really just playing with the stamps to see what they could do!

1 comment:

L.A. said...

I just got my scallop punch from SU a month ago and have really enjoyed playing with it. I will have to be on the lookout for stamps that will work with it...kind of thinking outside the scallop?

I wish your brother-in-law well as he leaves basic training. The world is a scary place and I am grateful to the brave men and women who are willing to protect us all from harm.

You've been tagged!

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Have a great week!

Lori SBS2