Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sorry



Unfortunately I needed a sympathy card this week. I don't have a sympathy stamp yet, so I used my Sorry from So Very. I really like this card, except for the adhesive you can see through the vellum =-( Usually I am able to hide it better. I guess I need to break down and buy something that won't show up. It doesn't look as bad in person as the picture shows. I used Sketch Challenge 142 for the layout. I really like this layout and I think I will use it again!
Supplies: Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Naturals Ivory, Non-SU Vellum; Ink: Mellow Moss, Orchid Opulence, Pale Plum, Lovely Lilac; Stamps: So Very, Happy Harmony; ticket corner punch and distressing.
My starter kit came yesterday! YAY! I've unpacked it all, but I haven't had time to play yet. I really need to get organized. Right now all my paper is in a 5 drawer storage system and in no order, what-so-ever! Do you know how hard it is to find a color of paper when you have to look through 5 drawers??? I am going to do some research today and see what other people use. I think I have seen where people use hanging file folders and put each color in a folder...that may be what I need to do. I am running out of room and fast!!!! It is fun though! I'll keep you posted on what I find out.

No comments: