Thursday, September 27, 2007

Christmas Tags

Whenever I get a bunch of stamps, I cannot do anything else until I have them all cut and mounted. I don't know why? Does anyone else do that? I sat down yesterday to do some stamping and just had to cut my new stamp sets. I did make a few Christmas Tags. I thought this would be something easy and fast I could do. I only have one more stamp set to cut and mount, yay! I used my Scallop Circle Punch, all my circle punches and my ticket corner punch for these. I made the tag one myself. I didn't do too much stamping, only on the red tag, I stamped snowflakes using white craft ink. I used versamark on the three circle one and stamped presents on the red and green circles. I used the Holiday Tag Team stamp set. These were pretty easy to make. This weekend is Scrap Pink, so tomorrow night I am going to a crop. It is actually my first time going to a crop and I'm really looking forward to it! The proceeds benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure®. So I should have a bunch of stuff to post over the weekend!

No comments: