Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Weekend!



I am working on ideas for cards to make at the open house I am planning on having to announce my becoming a SU demonstrator. Here is what I have come up with: The Pocket Card (I love making these!).

Supplies: Cardstock: Glorious Green, Real Red, Whisper White; Ink: Real Red; Glorious Green; Versamark; Accessories: brads, red gingham ribbon; hole punch; corner rounder punch and ticket corner punch; Stamps: Holiday Tag Team. I really like this one, the red, green and white. I stamped the holly in versamark and colored in the berries with real red. On the insert I distressed the edges with red, not very visible in the picture.

The other card I did was much more simple. I wanted something fairly easy:

Supplies: Cardstock: Blue Bayou, Glossy White (non-SU); Ink: Black Staz On, Real Red, White Craft Ink; Accessories: Scallop circle and 3/4 inch circle punches; dimensionals.

I was thinking about using a brighter blue. Any thoughts?

No comments: