Friday, September 28, 2007

More Christmas


I'm trying to finalize which cards I want to make at my upcoming open house and I can't decide. I want to keep it simple, for those that have never stamped, but I also want to show some cool techniques. In the meantime, I am getting a lot of cards I can use for Christmas!!! Yay! I like the simplicity of this card. Supplies: Cardstock: Ballet Blue, Brocade Blue; Ink: Ballet Blue; Stamps: Greetings Galore, Snowman Fun wheel, Holiday Tag Team; Ticket corner punch and Non-SU white ribbon. This card was very easy to make, and I really like the color!
I spent some time this morning getting my supplies ready for the crop tonight. It is very hard to decide what to bring, I'm afraid I will get inspired and not have something I really want to use. I am bringing all the basics and a few extras. The only thing I am really going to miss is my Cuttlebug, but if I really want to use it, I can just leave room on my page for it. For all you seasoned croppers out there, how do you decide what to take?

No comments: