Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Halloween


I was finally able to play with my new Haunting Halloween stamp set from Stampin' Up! I am making some pocket cards for DD's daycare, I think I will put some candy in them. Supplies: Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Non-SU white, Always Artichoke;Ink: Black, Pumpkin Pie, YoYo Yellow, Close to Cocoa, Non-SU Purple; Stamp Sets: Haunting Halloween, Background Basics; Black Brads, corner round punch and Pumpkin Pie ribbon. Had a little trouble folding the flap...so its kinda crunchy, but this was just a prototype anyway! Went for a drive with my family this evening and the pumpkins are here! I guess summer is really over. Fall is one of my favorite times of year, but I'm not sure I'm really ready for summer to be over . I guess I don't have a choice..ha ha!

No comments: