Sunday, September 16, 2007

Flip-flop Birthday and Exciting News!


Finally I can post the card I sent to my sister for her birthday! (It was Friday, Happy Birthday, Sis!!!) She loves flip-flops. So I found a flip-flop stamp and some flip-flop brads and voila, her birthday card . . . I think the only Stampin' Up product is the mellow moss and the Happy Birthday stamp. I found the palm tree stamp on ebay! I'm sure I will get lots of opportunities to use the flip-flops! I also gave her a picture frame altered with flip-flop paper, a jumbo paperclip book mark using flip-flop paper and a glass etched jar and candle using the stamps from this card. I know I took pictures of all this stuff, but I can't find them. I will look for them and post them later! My mom gave her a basket and we filled it up with goodies! It was a lot of fun.
Now to the exciting news! I am going to become a Stampin' Up demonstrator! Yay! They have a great sign-up special right now, so, that is my major motivation and getting the discount is a huge plus! I will probably try to drum up a little business, but I'm not really worried if I it doesn't work. I'm excited though! I think it will be a lot of fun! My current demo was very supportive when I talked to her about it and that was very cool! My hubby was also supportive too and that just goes to show what a wonderful man he is!!! Enough babbling this morning! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

1 comment:

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Awesome news!!

I would love to become a stampin'up demo one day...just not now!...
I'm very new to this and also I am quite new to Florida and I don't have many friends around here (and even less who share my hobby!) so who would I sell stamps to! I would have to buy everything myself, I sure wouldn't mind :-) but I think my wallet would!! Haha!

Hopefully in a few years it will work out!....