Friday, December 19, 2008

Sympathy Card

I thought maybe I should share something that I've made since my last few posts have been what I've received. :) Unfortunately this is a sympathy card and I do not like having to do these at all, but especially at this time of year. I did this one quickly today because I was trying to catch the mail person, but I missed her by like 2 minutes!

Of course I used my top note die. That has been my best purchase for the Big Shot so far! I used Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla Cardstock; Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, So Saffron and Tango Tangerine ink; Flight of the Butterfly, Vases in Vogue and misc. sympathy stamp. I sponged the ink on the solid butterfly stamp, so its a little different. Then I added a bow in the Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon.

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Making a sympathy card is never fun. This is very pretty though. I love the die cut!