Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Party Invitation

I wanted something very simple for our Christmas Party invites and decided to use my cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. I used Night of Navy cardstock and Night of Navy craft ink. I stamped the You're Invited (non SU) on Whisper White then ran it through my Big Shot using the embossing folder. Then I cut off the top portion at a diagonal and used the Scallop Edge punch. I made the snowflake using the Big Shot and the Snowflake Sizzlit. I used a pop dot to adhere the snowflake. I am pleased how they turned out.
On the inside (not shown) I stamped some snow flakes in Whisper White craft ink. And put the information about the party on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and stamped some Night of Navy snowflakes. The inside is almost as cute as the outside!


2 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the combination with the CB and the snowflake!

L.A. said...

This is really great! I agree with Kathy, the snowflake and embossing are a great combination!