Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Since this is the only time of year I can use my Snowflake embossing folder I thought I would do another card with it. I used Real Red, Whisper White and Glorious Green cardstock. Real Red Ink, Glorious Green, Pumpkin Pie and Black Stampin' Write Markers. I used the Frosty stamp set and stamped Happy Holidays in Real Red on the Whisper White cardstock before running it through the Big Shot. I stamped Frosty in Black on Whisper White and then colored him in and added some stickles at the bottom for the snow and layered him on a piece of Glorious Green card stock. Very simple and easy!

Can you believe it is less than two weeks until Christmas! Where did this year go? If anyone finds out, please let me know, I'm curious! I am getting ready, but still a lot to do!

Tonight we go to my firm's Christmas party, so that should be fun!

No comments: