Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holidays

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! We went out of town for the holiday and had a great time! I just wanted to check in and tell you I'm still here and don't give up on my blog! I have a ton of things to show you but can't because the recipients haven't received them yet! I am hoping to create something this week that will be postable! I try to post something creative at least once a week, sometimes more, but until Christmas is over I will probably not be able to post as much. But after Christmas, watch out! I will post everything! I guess it is good that the people I make gifts for read my blog, but I have some really cute things I can't wait to share!!


I can't post without a picture, so I will leave you with a picture of one of my favorite buildings in Chicago! DH and I celebrated our 11th anniversary in Chicago this year (in June!) and I took this picture. I believe this is the Wrigley Building.



1 comment:

Maria said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! We went out of town too!!

Oh, I love Chicago! I had such a fun time there. . .the buildings were so beautiful and I had a fun time on the main strip! Wow, so much to do. Love the museums too!! Wish I could visit Chicago again one day!! We ate at the famous Chop House, ate lots of deep dish pizza, and was hoping we would bump into Oprah!! LOL!!

Maria