Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Secret Elf Days 9, 10, 11 & 12

Sorry to my secret elf because I am so behind on getting pictures of my last gifts! I didn't have a clean spot to take them!! he he! Yesterday was our final day and reveal and my wonderful friend Jen is my Secret Elf! She totally spoiled me and I love it!!

Here are my last, wonderful, perfect gifts:


Day 9 was a beautiful stamped candle! Which I will probably keep for ever because I hate to burn something so pretty! :)

Day 10 was a meander book that is just perfect! She sent me a bunch of punches to decorate it after I add pictures and journaling. I love the colors, it will be just right for my daughter's pictures!!

Day 11 was Stampin' Up!'s build a brads! I put these on my wish list because it was always something I wanted to try, but never bought!

Day 12 - our reveal gift, was supposed to include something from our home state and she sent me some Maple Syrup! (which I used yesterday on some french toast sticks and it was yummy!)

So Jen, thank you very much for all my goodies! I had so much fun with this and we are already talking about doing something for Valentine's Day, crazy swappers that we are!

No comments: