Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A few more Christmas cards...

I am finally done with all my Christmas cards and I think they are all in the mail! I have been using the top note die alot lately, so here are a couple more Christmas cards using the top note die!






For this one I used Night of Navy and Brushed Silver cardstock. I used the Snow Swirled stamp set and stamped the tree and sentiment in Night of Navy Craft ink and embossed it using ultra thick embossing powder. That's it! Another easy card. I made these for DH to give away at work.



Then for this card I used Old Olive, Riding Hood Red and
Very Vanilla Cardstock; Riding Hood Red ink; Old Olive
grosgrain ribbon and the Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon. The stamp set is Cute and Curly, I stamped the stripes in riding hood red and then stamped the Merry Christmas separately and cut out the oval. I punched two holes on either side of the top note cutout and tied the ribbon through then added the riding hood red taffeta ribbon. Another very simple card!


5 comments:

Kathy said...

Crissy, I'm so IMPRESSED with your Christmas cards. This year has so much happening that I don't know if I'm going to get any done! You've really done a great job here.

Amy said...

Your cards are really great, Crissy! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Great cards Crissy. I need to use my top note die more!

~Heidi~ said...

Whoot! I rec'd the silver one in the mail today...thanks my friend for the card and the goodies you sent with it! :)

Michelle Pearson said...

Oh DUH Crissy....I just posted as Heidi!! Bet that one confused you! I blog for a friend's store and I forgot to log off as her!
Thanks for my goodies...your SBS2 sis! ;)