Saturday, October 20, 2007

My first workshop as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!




Well, I had my first "workshop" today! I invited some friends and family over for an open house to be my first audience! I had two sessions and they both went really well. I had 4 people that had never been to a Stampin' Up! workshop and they really enjoyed themselves! I had a few pros that enjoyed themselves as well! I made a couple of goodies to hand out! This was my door prize: I used the template from Julie Buhler's Paper Pleasing Ideas blog. This woman is very talented! Unfortunately I didn't have any Stampin' Up! holiday paper on hand, but this worked. I also made a beaded pen and 5 cards from a osw template. Here is a picture of everything included in the box:


Everyone really liked these and they were very easy to make. Then, because I always feel like I need to give something to everyone, I also made little gifts for each attendee! I made about 6 gift card tags for each person and put them in cello bags, decorated a topper and voila! I used my Cuttlebug for the tags, I also used the scallop circle for some tags. I attached ribbon to each tag and stamped them with various Christmas stamps. Everyone seemed to like these as well, plus it gave me ideas for tags for my Christmas presents! I had a really good time and look forward to doing more workshops! Plus, if this wasn't enough, my mom took my daughter for the afternoon and came back with a couple outfits for her and a winter coat! Yay! Another thing to check off of my to do list!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH - too cute, you d an awesome job on that bag!!

Sherri said...

CONGRATS Crissy on your first show!! I heard it was a success! You should be very proud, your bag is adorable and so were the "gifts". 200 Kudo's sis =*)