Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday Already?!?!?!?!?!




What happened to last week? Oh my! I just realized I haven't posted anything since last Monday! Bad girl! Work has been busy and the weekend was busy as well! Friday night we went to an art exhibit in South Bend (about 3.5 hours from us) and then Saturday we went to a festival in Greenfield to see one of our favorite local bands, One Side Later.
Yesterday I managed to finish 1 major Christmas present for a family member (who shall remain nameless because he or she may or may not read this blog!) Obviously I can't post any picture! I also worked on some glass jars for Christmas (the Emboss Resist Etching technique). These are just like the ones I posted last month, except I went to Wal-Mart and found a different kind of jar. I don't have pictures to post of that either, sorry, but it is very hard to capture the jar. I do have a picture of a couple scrapbook pages I made at a class a couple weeks ago that I wanted to post. I really liked how they turned out. I have colored in the pictures to protect the innocent! On both pages the bottom half is a pocket, although I do not know what I am going to put in it. This second page is my favorite because in the bottom right hand corner is a 12x12 sheet of vellum that folds out and holds 5 small pictures. This was a very cool technique to learn and I am sure I will use it many times in my scrapbooks! The third picture shows the vellum sheet unfolded. Sorry about coloring out the pictures, I would love to share with you my beautiful family, however, we just made a personal decision not to put our family photos on the Internet.
Today I need to work on my Halloween Cards! I can't believe it is October!!! Sheesh! Another thing that has been keeping me busy is the demo side of SCS! I got in on Saturday so I have been some time there! Do you ever notice how there are not enough hours in the day to do everything you want!!!!

No comments: