Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Did you know that . . .


National Boss Day is Tuesday, October 16th? Well it is. Here is the card I made for my boss. I was going for masculine and no frills, I think I accomplished that goal. I am pleased with how it turned out. I think my boss will like it. Here is what I used: Stamps: Touch of Nature; Brushstroke Alphabet and Party Punch; Cardstock: Night of Navy; Bordering Blue and White; Ink:Night of Navy; Ribbon: Navy and Bluebird; Punches: Tag and Spiral. I sponged around the edges of the Bordering blue to add just a little. It's a pretty simple card.
I have been working on my Halloween goodies for my daughter's day care, hopefully I will have those posted soon. I am doing the 2,5,7,10 box and I have to do 15, so I have all the paper cut and scored, now I just have to stamp and assemble. I'm taking it slow =-) I've been spending all this time worrying about Christmas and not focusing on the immediate holidays!

No comments: