Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mid-October, Already?!?!


Is it me or is this year flying by! Wow...I've been busy getting things ready for my open house this weekend. I've got all my cardstock cut and that's ready, I'm just working on my door prizes. In the meantime I have a couple of cards to show you! Last week there was a sketch challenge on SCS that I wanted to try. It is SC145 (info here). I knew as soon as I saw this challenge I wanted to make a Halloween card with the Haunting Halloween stamp set! Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Black, Whisper White; Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Black, Orchid Opulence, Yo Yo Yellow, Close to Cocoa; Stamps: Haunting Halloween. I really like this set, the kitty is so cute! The other one I did was for a birthday card. I wanted to use some pretty colors! Quite a contrast from the Halloween card! I don't have the recipe handy for this card, I'll have to post it later. It is hard to tell, but it is the same sketch challenge. Be sure to check back in a few days for my post about my door prize for my open house! I have to wait until the camera is available to take pictures, but I think you'll enjoy it!

No comments: