Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Christmas Planner




I was playing around with a new project I found originally on this site. She also listed her sources of the project. I couldn't find white folders, so I used green. It turned out OK... The first picture is the front. The ribbon actually wraps around the whole thing, but it is crooked in the picture. The paper is a pack of Christmas cardstock I bought at Joann's with my 40% coupon! On the next couple pages I used my cuttlebug for the tags and tied ribbons to each of them. I used Brushstroke Alphabet stamp set for all the words and the Holiday Tag Team for the images. I printed the Christmas Cards list on the printer. For ink I used Real Red and Green Galore. The next picture is the last two parts of the planner. I printed out the calendar for November and December and put one on each of the last two sections. I think this project was a little more complicated that I wanted it to be. I was disappointed with the folders, so I think if I do another one I will go to an office supply store and look for the white folders. I do like the concept of this and was hoping to use it as a door prize at my open house, but I'm not sure I'm proud enough of it to give it away...does that make sense? I really think I need to stay away from the Internet...every time I spend any time on SCS or reading other people's blogs, I end up with a new project! I already have enough projects to last me until next summer, but they are all due by Christmas or mid-January! Nah, I love being busy, so I guess its OK!

No comments: