Wednesday, September 9, 2009

IT'S HERE!

My Digital Studio is here! I was one of the lucky ones that won a copy of My Digital Studio at convention and I am so excited!! It arrived today and even though I am not feeling well I had to install it an play! The possibilities with the program are endless and I cannot wait to learn more about it! This software will be available for purchase on October 1st!!!

Here are the projects I created:

A 12x12 layout:
These are some pictures I took on my first day in Salt Lake City.

















A simple Christmas card:


















and a Halloween Card:
















So basically I just started new projects and played around with adding images and embellishments. I have to say that when I heard Stampin' Up! was coming out with digital scrapbooking software I didn't really thing I would be interested. I am a traditional scrapbooker and I don't really like change ;) However, after seeing this software demonstrated at convention I knew I HAD to have it!!! (And that was before I won it!) I am not giving up "old school" scrapbooking! But I definitely see incorporating more digital scrapbooking!

No comments: