Monday, September 7, 2009

Definitely Decorative


When Stampin' Up! came out with the decor elements (now Definitely Decorative) line I honestly did not think I would have any purpose for it. We do not do much decorating in our home and most of our walls are white with very few pictures, that is just our preference. But after realizing that this line is not just for walls I decided I better try it! I bought the Spooky Expressions, it comes in a set of 3 for only $4.95, which is a great deal. Once I had them I had to figure out what to do. My first thought was to buy a glass jar and make a candy dish, but these are larger than I anticipated (5 3/8 x 4 1/4) and I couldn't find a jar that I was happy with. I found this candle holder and decided it would be perfect! The candle is a pumpkin spice candle. The Definitely Decorative products are very easy to adhere, although I admit I didn't read the directions at first so I tore my first smile :( But that was my fault. Once I read the directions (like a good little girl) I was able to adhere this to the jar with no problem! The great thing about this project is that after Halloween I just pack it up and use it again next year! The new Definitely Decorative brochure has A LOT of products to choose from!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: