Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Card

I am sure I don't need to tell you how much I love My Digital Studio, but in the event you have not read any of my previous posts, let me tell you that I love Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio! It is truly a digital paper crafting wonderland! I was playing around one night and came up with an idea for a card for my upcoming fall themed class, but it was getting late and I didn't really feel like stamping (what???) it wasn't that I didn't feel like stamping, it was that I didn't feel like CLEANING my stamp room so I could stamp! You know what I'm talking about, right? Any who, I was already surfin' the net so I decided to open up MDS and put my ideas on there. This is what I came up with, basically a card sketch:

I made this a 6x6 card in MDS (not sure why) so, in my opinion, there is a lot of open space. My mission was accomplished!














Then a day later, when I did feel like cleaning, I decided to create it in real life! And here is what I came up with:
I did change the colors a bit and the stamp set, but the basics are the same. And I did make this a 5.25 x 5.25 card, which I never do!

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Autumn Harvest
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Shimmery White
Ink: Staz On Black, Chalks
Accessories: Blender Pen, Chocolate Chip Corduroy brad, Modern Label Movers & Shapers Die, Modern Label punch, Word Window Punch




Do you see how versatile MDS is? Don't you want one? October 1st is the day for customers!!!

No comments: