Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to School!

I guess most kids are back in school already, but my daughter did not start back to preschool until today! I wanted to send her teachers a little something so I decided to decorate a frappuccino bottle filled with M&Ms!

Stamp set: School Set (? 1993 Stampin' Up!)
Card stock: Washington Apple, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red, Crushed Curry, Shimmery White
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Pacific Point
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch and 1 1/4 Circle Punch; Star Movers & Shapers Big Shot Die, linen thread and Pumpkin Pie 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.



I have to say I was very pleased with the way these turned out! So cute! I think I need to drink more frappuccino! LOL So lets just be happy these are cute and not think about the fact that this time next year my little baby will be going to kindergarten!

No comments: