Thursday, September 10, 2009

Identity Crisis!

I mentioned the other day about the under $10 page in the current Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog and I'd like to direct your attention there again today! This beautiful stamp Dasher is located on that page, isn't it gorgeous? Love it! Except my dasher wants to be like Rudolph (hence the identity crisis!)

Stamps: Dasher, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card stock: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Merry Moments DSP; Shimmery White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die, Modern Label punch and Movers and Shapers Modern Label die, Real Red brad.

To make the Scallop Square card just cut your 8.5 x 11 card stock in half, like normal, and fold in half. You want to place the card stock so that open part covers the bottom of the scallop square and line the folded part of the card stock in between two scallops. Does that make sense? If not, let me know and I'll post pictures!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Holly said...

Crissy, I *love* your Rudolph--he's just too cute!