Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day!

Don't forget to vote today! I am not going to get political, vote for whomever you think will do the best job, just vote!! =-)
A couple weeks ago I purchased a Bind it All, yay! I was a little intimidated with using it, but it was very easy. Here is a little note book I made a friend for her birthday.


I used two 4x4 coasters and covered them with some leftover Berry Bliss DSP from the last catalog. Then I punched the wholes and placed the ring in and closed it. I used the Chocolate Chip Satan Ribbon from last year's mini and ran it across the side and placed a small flower at the bottom with a brad. You can hardly tell from the picture, but the small circles have a pink rhinestone in them.

For the inside I just put plain white paper, but I did decorate the inside cover:



I used Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink and then Whisper White. I used the stamp from Time Well Spent and colored it and of course a couple more pink rhinestones.

3 comments:

Savitri said...

Awesome book! I did vote too!! I have a bind-it-all but I have not used it. I think I've owned it for three months now :(

Amy said...

Oh, this is so beautiful, Crissy! Glad you love your BIA. :-)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love the Bind It All, but I definitely don't use it enough. I need to make a book! This is just gorgeous! I love the color scheme and all of the rhinestones!