Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby Wipe Technique

Thanks to my SA group I had to try this technique! I am not 100% sure I did it right, but the effect is kind of cool. You can find the directions here on Splitcoast. I used Riding Hood Red for the base of the card and the next layer is Kiwi Kiss. For the Baby Wipe technique I used Tango Tangerine and Riding Hood Red on White Glossy Cardstock. I stamped the Inspiration Blooms stamps using Black Staz On and the Happy Birthday is from sincere Salutations. I ticket corner punched the Glossy Cardstock and put Orange (non-SU!) brads in each corner. I had a hard time getting a good picture because of the glossy cardstock. I think next time I will use lighter colors, but I really think this is a cool technique.


4 comments:

Amy said...

Great job! I need to try this technique!

L.A. said...

Great example of the technique. I really like the colors you used!

Lori said...

I really like the vibrant colors--looks great!

Kathy said...

I love how your card turned out! Beautiful colors.