Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cuttlebug for Sale

With Stampin' Up!'s recent partnership with Sizzix, I have decided to sell my Cuttlebug. I am posting here and letting friends and family have a shot at it first before I go the eBay route. If anyone is interested, please email me! I accept paypal and would prefer to ship it within the US.

Here is what I am selling:
Includes:

USED Cuttlebug Machine with Spacer A and C
NOT USED/Still in Packaging - Replacement B Pads
NOT USED/Still in Packaging - Wavy Squares
Rarely Used - Vintage 2x2 Die (includes 4 dies)
Rarely Used - Garden Creatures 2x2 Die (includes 4 dies)
Rarely Used - Thanks 2x2.75 embossing folder (includes 4 embossing folders) - SOLD
Rarely Used - Feel Better 2x2.75 embossing folders (includes 4 embossing folders) -SOLD

When I say rarely used it means I used them less the 5 times. Most likely about 2 times. The machine itself has been used more than that, but it is in excellent shape.

If you were to purchase all this brand new it would be around $160.00. I am asking $75 plus shipping for all items still available (see above for list). I will consider a reasonable offer =-)

If you want pricing on individual items, please email me.

I am estimating it to weigh under the 20 lbs required for the Flat Rate box and I think I will be able to fit it into the one that costs $9.80.

Email me if you have any questions!

2 comments:

Savitri said...

Good luck with the sale! Can't you use the Sixxiz die on the CB tho? I thought you can.

Kelly said...

You can use Sizzix in the cuttlebug. If you want to use the XL jsut buy the Sizzix pads, they work fine in the cuttlebug.