Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cuttlebug for Sale

With Stampin' Up!'s recent partnership with Sizzix, I have decided to sell my Cuttlebug. I am posting here and letting friends and family have a shot at it first before I go the eBay route. If anyone is interested, please email me! I accept paypal and would prefer to ship it within the US.

Here is what I am selling:
Includes:

USED Cuttlebug Machine with Spacer A and C
NOT USED/Still in Packaging - Replacement B Pads
NOT USED/Still in Packaging - Wavy Squares
Rarely Used - Vintage 2x2 Die (includes 4 dies)
Rarely Used - Garden Creatures 2x2 Die (includes 4 dies)
Rarely Used - Thanks 2x2.75 embossing folder (includes 4 embossing folders) - SOLD
Rarely Used - Feel Better 2x2.75 embossing folders (includes 4 embossing folders) -SOLD

When I say rarely used it means I used them less the 5 times. Most likely about 2 times. The machine itself has been used more than that, but it is in excellent shape.

If you were to purchase all this brand new it would be around $160.00. I am asking $75 plus shipping for all items still available (see above for list). I will consider a reasonable offer =-)

If you want pricing on individual items, please email me.

I am estimating it to weigh under the 20 lbs required for the Flat Rate box and I think I will be able to fit it into the one that costs $9.80.

Email me if you have any questions!

3 comments:

Savitri said...

Good luck with the sale! Can't you use the Sixxiz die on the CB tho? I thought you can.

Kelly said...

You can use Sizzix in the cuttlebug. If you want to use the XL jsut buy the Sizzix pads, they work fine in the cuttlebug.

Colton A said...

First time reading this thanks for sharing