Saturday, August 2, 2008

August 2nd - Convention Day 4


*Note* This post was written on July 27th.

Well today is the last day of convention and tonight I get to go back in time to the 80s! part of the activities tonight are dressing up 80s style. I'll be wearing jeans with a hot pink tank top. Over the tank top I will wear an over sized men's shirt that I cut the collar out so that it could hang off my shoulder (think Flashdance) then one of those plastic round buckles to bunch up the shirt (not sure what that is called). Big gold hoop earrings, 20 jelly bracelets, blue eyeshadow and eyeliner, lip gloss, BIG HAIR and jelly shoes!!! If I have time, I'm also going to paint my nails and toe nails blue. I tried part of the outfit on before leaving and it is totally 80s! I might just post a picture when I get back =-)

Tomorrow I will be returning home to my wonderful supportive husband and beautiful little girl.

I'll leave you with another swap I took to convention: This one was a 12x12 layout swap I joined. I really like how it turned out, I hope the others like it too. Supplies: Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Cutie Pie DSP; Ink: Rose Red, Certainly Celery; Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment; Accessories: Certainly Celery Brads; Tools: Scallop Circle Punch; 1 3/8 Circle Punch.

Do not forget to comment on my post from August 1st for Blog Candy!