Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thanksgiving



I think I mentioned the other day that I have my place cards done for Thanksgiving. So I finally have a picture of one to show you: I used Sky Blue (notice that Sky Blue is the same color as the background of my blog! cool), Really Rust and White cardstock; and Really Rust and Old Olive ink. I stamped the names in Really Rust and used the Brushstroke Alphabet for the names and the Dotted Autumn Stamp set for the rest. This is similar to what is in the Stampin' Up! catalog, but a little different. I am happy with them. I have my menu planned and my party favors planned, I am going to work on the party favors this weekend. My next project is designing an invitation to our Christmas party. I will work on that next week, I think. Today I went to a craft event at a local church and had so much fun! I made 4 different crafts, be sure to check back to see pictures, I will try to get a picture tomorrow. My major craft was basket weaving, but I'll post more with the picture! I also wanted to share card I made for a friend's birthday:
On this one I used Blue Bayou, River Rock and Naturals Ivory cardstock; various inks and the Vases in Vogue stamp set. I also used a punch I purchased at a local scrapbook store. Hope everyone is enjoying there weekend! This fall weather is wonderful!!!!!

No comments: