Saturday, August 14, 2010

Altoid Tin

Sorry about the blurry image! I had fun playing with more new product in the catalog! The paper flowers are white and you can die them! How fun is that? Then, of course, you can have any color flowers you want!!! COOL!

This was a tin I made for a convention swap! This would be great for a gift card or some little treats for a party favor! I put a few antique brads in them for my swap.


Stamps: Tiny Tags
Card stock: Elegant Soiree DSP (love it!)
Ink: Soft Suede and Baja Breeze
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Paper Daisies; Chantilly Crochet Trim, Mini Vintage Tags.

I just followed the directions in the catalog to color the flowers. You just add some reinker to water and let the flower soak for a moment then take out to dry. Easy!



Photobucket

No comments: