Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween - Part 3

I'm sorry for the lack of imagination and or originality in titles lately! I just wanted to quickly show you what I did today! I took my daughter trick or treating with some friends and i decided to make all the kids little treat bags. I only had to do four, but they were pretty cute. I just took small lunch bags and cut off the top, put DSP on and created a handle. I put some candy, a pencil, small bubbles, some light sticks and some of the scallop punch spiders that have been infesting all of Splitcoast Stampers! These are just adorable! You can't tell by the picture, but I used google eyes and I used some bling for the nose. Really cute. Just a little something cute!

Tonight was my daughter's first time trick or treating and she caught on to this fast! The first house we went to had a bowl sitting out and they let the kids grab a couple of treats. Well my daughter is standing there putting treat after treat in her pumpkin, I had to go up there and put some if back! At other houses she would just ask for more and people kept giving it to her. I don't think it is easy to say no to a 3 yo dressed like Dorothy! One house she actually did a little dance and after she got her candy she took a bow! She is so cute. I hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween!

Next up ...Thanksgiving...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Crystal Ware said...

So cute Crissy!!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

These are adorable! Love their orange legs & the bags are so cute! I adored your story about your daughter's first time trick or treating. That she took a bow was just SO cute! I wish she had been trick or treating at my door. What great memories for you guys! :O)