Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby Card!

My upline and her husband just adopted a baby and this is the card I made for them. I used Pretty in Pink and Whisper White cardstock. I used my scalloped edge punch for the bottom and Swiss Dots embossing folder for the large piece. Believe it or not, the ribbon is Pretty in Pink! I used the Greetings Galore stamp set for this and the ink is Regal Rose, I felt it needed to be a little darker than Pretty in Pink. Then I stamped the greeting along the bottom. Oh and I used my Ticket Corner punch for the corners on the small whisper white piece.



3 comments:

Catherine said...

I really like the combination of the Swiss Dots with the scallop edge - it's a perfect and very sweet effect!

Alhambra Club said...

Love the swiss dot embossed background, what a wonderful baby card.

Kathy said...

Such a sweet card! As the others have said, the swiss dots really give it the perfect touch.