Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday, July 30th - Check In Day

*Note* This post was written on July 27th.


If all went well I arrived in Salt Lake City, Utah yesterday! Today is check-in day. Activities for the day include: Swapping, picking up our convention bag (including the new catalog!!), swapping, shopping at memento mall, swapping, touring Stampin' Up!'s facility, did I mention swapping? Today I also get to meet some ladies I have been talking with for a few months on a thread at SCS called Swappers Anonymous (SA). We decided that we needed a swap all to ourselves, so we will be meeting this evening to swap!


Here is the swap I made for my SA swap. I needed to be a fancy fold card, using all current Stampin' Up! supplies. Supplies: Cardstock: Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Cutie Pie DSP; Ink: Rose Red, Certainly Celery; Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Doodle This; Accessories: Hemp Twine, Black Brads, Bashful Blue Brads, Tag Corner Punch. The directions for this card can be found on SCS here, it is called a Flap Fold Card. I don't have a coluzzle, so I just used my tag corner punch on the corners and I couldn't find any of the snap closures, so I used to brads with the hemp twine to hold it together. I thought it turned out cute!

Be sure to keep checking back...blog candy is coming!



1 comment:

Michelle Pearson said...

Hope you SBS2 sisters meet up too...how fun!!