Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday, July 31st - Convention, Day 2

*Note* This post was written on July 27th

Today is the actual start of the convention! I will learn lots of stuff, do some make & takes, meet new people and have fun! (Since I've never actually been to convention before, I don't really know what will happen, I just have a schedule!)
Here is one of the swaps I made for general swapping:

Supplies: Cardstock: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango; Ink: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango; Accessories: dimensionals; Stamps: Wild About You. I have to apologize for the off centered picture. I scanned all my swaps in and didn't really look closely at the scan until now and they are already packed! This turned out to be a very colorful card and I really liked it. I am liking the new In Colors ALOT!!!

Remember...BLOG CANDY IS COMING!

No comments: