Sunday, August 30, 2009

Card Candy

Yes, this is another convention swap! The funny thing about this swap is that I thought it would be so easy to do, but I had a VERY hard time with it, but when it was done, it turned out to be my one of my favorite swaps!! For those who may not know what Card Candy is let me just tell you DO NOT EAT IT! It may sound yummy, but unless you enjoy the taste of cardstock or glitter, just don't even try! LOL Card Candy is great for adding a special something to a card you make or a scrapbook page! I thought these would go great on a Halloween page!

Stamps: Halloween Frights
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie; Rich Razzleberry; Basic Black; Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie; Basic Black; Rich Razzleberry; Soft Suede; Crushed Curry; Versamark; Black Staz On
Accessories: Basic Black 1/4" grosgrain ribbon; pumpkin pie button; library clips; red chunky glitter; Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain ribbon; 1 3/8 Square Punch; 1 1/4 Square punch; scallop square punch; photo corners punch; curly label punch; 1 1/4 " circle punch; 1 3/8" circle punch; 1" circle punch; Tag and Small Tag punch; horizontal slot punch.
Technique: brayered sky (Yes, I did brayered sky on the 1 1/4 " circle behind the bat. It was actually very easy, I did the sky across a piece of Whisper White and then cut all the circles at once!)

1 comment:

Michelle Pearson said...

CUTE! I love making card candy....it is fun to give as gifties too! :)