Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chicago Layout

I'm looking back to try to determine what I haven't posted and I haven't posted many projects at all over the past few months!! The good news is life is good, just busy :) I wanted to share a layout with you since I do not normally get the opportunity to! This is a layout I created for a Scrapbook Challenge I volunteered to handle a couple months ago at a great new site I belong to called Stampin Addicts! I love these colors together! Last year DH and I took a weekend trip to Chicago for our anniversary, just the two of us and it was awesome! This is one of the layouts I created from that trip:

Stamps: Outline Alphabet
Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Corduroy buttons, linen thread, eyelet border punch.

This is a very simple layout. I usually use more pictures on a page, but for this one I just wanted to keep it simple!


No comments: