Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Did you think I forgot I had a blog? I didn't, just seems life gets in the way sometimes :) Anyone have that nasty stomach flu going around? That puts you out for a couple days! Plus we have been trying to paint some rooms, so I have not had easy access to my stamps! Makes for a very sad Crissy! I still don't have complete access, but I wanted to make something special for my daughter's daycare provider because she really helped us out this week (she does every week, but even more so this week) so I made her this little frap bottle filled with M&Ms.

Sorry about the shadows. I really only had time to take a couple pictures and this one is the best :)
I used the Candy Lane paper, Close to Cocoa cardstock through my paper crimper and added some buttons and ribbon.
I have not been able to make any valentines this year! I'm so sad! So to my friends and family that usually get a valentine, I'm sorry, it's not happening! But I still love ya! Maybe I'll do St. Patrick's Day cards...he he!
I have some swap projects that can be posted soon and hopefully I will get the stamp room situated to create more soon.
Hope everyone is safe and well and enjoy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Sara said...

So cute Crissy!!! I always forget about the frap bottles!

MaryR said...

i really love your frap bottle - it looks great with the pink m&m's and all the ribbon/tag

Maria said...

I'm sorry you have the stomach flu! I hope you feel better soon, Crissy!! I love your frap bottle. The yummy candies look delicicious and the container looks fabulous!! What an awesome gift to give to someone for Valentines!!

maria

Kathy said...

Lucky teacher! You've really made this bottle look so cute! (and please don't share those flu germs!)