Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Club Wish List


I have my very first club starting next week and I wanted to give the ladies something a little special with their new catalog, so I made these Wish List Book Marks and Pentel Pens.


I used Chocolate Chip and White cardstock. I printed the wish list out with their name on it and stamped it with a butterfly from Flight of the Butterfly in Riding Hood Red. Then I added a button in the corner with some linen thread tied through. Lastly I added some riding hood red ribbon in the corner. For the pens I just took a piece of Bella Rose DSP and folded it around the inside of the pen and tied a piece of Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon on the cap.
Hope they like them!



9 comments:

Krista said...

Love them Crissy! Are those the RSVP pens? now I have to walk to Staples this afternoon and get some for my clubs :) TFS!

Kathy said...

This is a great combo! Lucky girls that get them.

Catherine said...

Awesome little project, Crissy! Your club gals will love them!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I think the ladies in your club will LOVE these! CUTE!

Godchick said...

Cute Crissy! I'm sure your gals will love them!

I'll let you know if I find any tips for the BIA. I'm guessing SCS must have something to help up out! Just haven't looked there yet. I didn't think lining it up to punch would be so difficult!

Maria said...

Wow, what fabulous gift to give your club members!! They look terrific and so useful too!! Awesome job, Crissy!!

Have fun with your first get together!!

Maria

Bonnie said...

What a fabulous idea Crissy! They will drool over them!

Amy said...

Wow, Crissy! What a great idea! I love them!

Anonymous said...

Super idea for your club gals! What a fun little treat for them.