Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy Easter!


I made this Easter card a couple weeks ago to demonstrate at a workshop and I liked it so much I decided to make several versions of it!

I used Pretty in Pink as the base and then Sage Shadow and Spring Fling Designer Series Paper. I stamped the Never Ending Joy stamp in versamark on white paper and used Stampin' Pastels and sponged the colors over the images. I just loved the colors. My next version I used an image I received from my Secret Sister, Tina:

I colored the bunny in with my water color pencils and used my creative memories cutting system to cut the ovals. I bought a little package of flowers at Archiver's, so I put one in the corner. The Happy Easter stamp is a Stampendous stamp that I also purchased at Archiver's. I put some stickles on the bunny's fluffy tail. My next one I used a cute little House Mouse stamp I purchased at Hobby Lobby. I also colored him with the water color pencils. I am trying to use some of my embellishments that I have been hording.

I have one more to show you because I couldn't pick a favorite, I am showing them all! I felt like I needed to take advantage of the double sided paper. I love easter cards because the colors are so pretty. Now, if we could just get rid of the snow!

9 comments:

savitri said...

The mouse is so cute. I love that little guy. Love the cards!

Akinol said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ScrapMomOf2 said...

Pretty Easter cards!

Tina said...

Your easter-cards are very pretty!

~Michelle~ said...

just love that background paper....it's so springy!! what a happy bunch of cards!

~Michelle~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Hi Crissy! I love all the cards and the pretty pink colors! That mouse is the absolute cutest!

Maria

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

Lovely work.

Mel M. M. M. said...

SWEET cards. I adore the images and the soft colours and artistically simple layouts are perfect with them. Yay spring! :0) Mel